Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Pleased as Punch

One of the perks of being on my Team S.T.I.C. stampers is that we have a stamping night each month.  It's only $7 and includes stamping, demonstrations, snacking, recognition and loads of inspiration!

I thought I would show you one of the cards we are making at our March stamping night.

We almost always meet on the first Thursday of each month.

In March we are doing some fun folds!
Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards we will make.


It's a fun Z-fold card. Here's some photos of a few other angles. 



It uses my newest favourite paper: pleased as much.  (only available for a limited time) 

The paper is fun because it coordinates with a variety of our newest punches! 
See this umbrella?  It was punched out of the DSP!  Super fun! 




I would love to have you as a guest at my upcoming March Team STIC stamping night! 
Register HERE and choose the bring a guest option. 
If you're long distance just contact me and I'll give you information about joining in for the meeting virtually. 


If you have never come before, you are welcome to come once to check out the team vibe!  

I would love to have you join my team.  We have team members all across Canada, we are all different ages and experiences but our number one commonality is that we all love stamping! 


If you love stamping, I know you'll enjoy all the enthusiasm on our team!  Join the fun now while the starter kit is on sale! 

Choose $165 worth of product but pay only $135 NO shipping! (no tax in most provinces) 
Plus you get a FREE additional stamp set of your choice (any value) and a mini trimmer and paper sampler stack. 

Incredible value! 
Get your starter kit and join my Team S.T.I.C stampers HERE




Thanks for dropping in!



Product List

Check out my product of the month


Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment