Thursday, February 6, 2020

Happy Scrapping!

I have been wanting so badly to scrapbook because there are so many beautiful memories in my life...especially with my family...that I want to treasure and preserve.

So this week on Tuesday @ 2 I introduced a new product of the month and then used that product on a scrapbook layout.

Here's this month's new product of the month.  I'll be using this stamp set every week on my Tuesday @ 2 facebook live videos so you'll get to see a variety of ways to use it.

Introducing the Beautiful Moments Stamp Set


This stamp set feels so calming and sweet.  I can't wait to show you what I make with it each week. 

Here's some photos of the scrapbook layout I created. 
Sorry the photos aren't that great but hopefully you are inspired.  Check out all the details on the recording of the facebook live video below. I'll also paste the supply list so you know what I used to create it 












 I like this set so much I've decided to do a class with it. 
Do it with me in Markham on April 29th or take it 2 go. Register HERE
Come enjoy this great value class where you'll make 8 cards all showcasing the gorgeous Beautiful Moments Stamp set! (2 of 4 different designs) 
The class fee of $45 includes all the pieces, envelopes and supplies to create the 8 cards and you'll get to go home with the stamp set! Can't make the date?  Take it 2 go!  Receive the photos and tips for creating the cards using your own ink on your own time. 

Thanks for dropping in! 



Product List







Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment