Monday, February 24, 2020

Something New!

Whew!  I'm so proud of myself!  I think I updated my website event calendar to have my events scheduled up until June! 
I am a planner and I do love planning ahead but getting to the part where I consistently communicate all my great plans is where I often fall short!
What? You can't read my mind?
Anyhow, if you like to plan ahead too, make sure to go to my website and click the events tab
Remember!!! Pretty much any of the classes you see, can be a private class for you and your friends on the date of your choice and you will get the extra special hosting perks!

Also, many of the classes have long distance options so you can receive the class in the mail!

One class that I am super excited about is something new!  Team S.T.I.C girl Jenny Lee is super talented with creating wood pieces.  (check out her Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/RitsonRdCrafts)
She had talked to me about the idea of collaborating and had already collaborated with another team sister.  I finally had time to have brunch with Jenny and hash out the details.   Yay!  I'm excited to offer this Magnolia Lane Decor Class!


I'll be offering this class two times: 
Once in Midland, Ontario on the weekend of April 18th at my Ladies Retreat weekend.  You do NOT have to have registered for the retreat weekend to take part in this class. 
and 
in Markham on Tuesday April 21st. 

Here's the details so I hope you can come!  Register by April 2nd please. 

Tues. April 21st 6:30pm in Markham, Ontario. Magnolia Lane Décor Class: In time for mother’s day! Enjoy creating this stunning and unique décor piece using the Good Morning magnolia stamp set and high quality ink from Stampin' Up! Your finished creation will be perfect for your home or as a gift. Class fee includes 4 blends markers, vinyl lettering with three word choices (dream, gather, or welcome) and a hand stained wood board from Ritson Rd. Crafts. (check out her etsy shop here: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/RitsonRdCrafts)
Choose a traditional dark walnut stain or choose a grey stain finish.
You will be so impressed with your work of art! No special experience required! Instruction provided.
Cost: $60
Note: Alternate offering of this class will be in midland Ontario on April 18th.
Once you register, I will confirm details with you regarding your word choice, colour choice and date/location as well as payment method. Thank you. 




Check out my product of the month


Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment