Wednesday, February 26, 2020

A little treat box

Did you catch my facebook live video yesterday?  You can always go to my facebook page to watch it and see the comments.

I made this little treat box


Here's a bit of a side view


My friend and fellow Team S.T.I.C sister Melissa made a bunch with a Valentines theme so I disassembled it to find out the measurements. 

You can see it all on the recording from yesterday's video





So, that's a wrap on February's product of the month.  Each Tuesday in February I showcased a project using the Beautiful Moments Stamp set


I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! 
Next week there will be a new product of the month for March! 
Make sure to tune in live so you are first to find out what I'll be making! 




Product List
Check out my product of the month


Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment