Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Learn Faux Embossing at Technique Class

So, as I'm trying to adapt my business to this pandemic, one thing I've been trying to do is to plan my classes more in advance and collect RSVP's more in advance. 

So, starting in September, the plan is that all RSVP's will be due on the first of each month. 

Technique class will be moving to the Third Monday of each month. 

So, for September, technique class will be on Sept. 21st. 

I'm hoping to do some Faux Embossing. 

Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards. 


The new Metallic Mesh ribbon is so fun on this card!! 


We usually make 3 step up style cards in technique class.  I hope you can join in! 
There is a 10am class
and a 7pm Class. 

With the slow reopening that is going on, I am exploring holding the 10am class in person if I can find a rental location. If I can't the 10am class will be online. 
The 7pm class will be online. 

Register for the 10am session here

Register for the 7pm session here

I can't wait to do some stamping with you! 

Don't forget about my August shopping special: Get a free package of stampin' dimensionals with your order of $60 or more.  Contact me or shop online



No comments:

Post a Comment