Friday, August 21, 2020

The Stampin4fun garage Sale is almost here!

The 4th annual Stampin4fun garage sale is almost here!  It will be first time online! 



It's the same idea as the live sale.  There are several vendors who have papercrafting supplies to sell.  Instead of browsing tables you'll be browsing the "albums" in the special Stampin4fun Garage Sale Facebook group. 

Keep in mind the following information:
You must join the facebook group to shop the deals. 
Whatever you want to purchase from the sale, you type "SOLD" under the corresponding item photo
Keep a written list and send me your list so I know the total and can pick and bag your items. 
Purchases from the sale do not count towards any other Stampin4fun or Stampin' Up! offers. 
Payment secures your purchase.  

Here's the description I wrote in the group and hope it explains this new online garage sale idea. 

It's time for my annual papercrafting garage sale. It is online this year! Enjoy shopping for papercrafting supplies at great prices.
Here's how it works.
Photos have been uploaded into albums. To view the albums, click "Photos" on the left side of your computer screen, then click "Albums". If you are on a phone, scroll across the headings near the top of the group and tap the one that says "Albums"
We have 7 vendors and sale items are organized by vendor. You may shop across multiple vendors. Just browse all the items to see what you want to buy! Just type SOLD in the comments under the picture for anything you plan to purchase. If someone has already typed sold first, you can type NEXT underneath in case there is an issue with the first buyer.
Keep track of everything you buy and send an etransfer for the total to me: genevieve.ko@gmail.com WITHIN ONE HOUR to secure your items. I can also send a credit card invoice via email by request if you don't do etransfers. Items can be picked up from me. If you want your items shipped there will be an additional charge and you must let me know you want shipping and I will calculate it for you.
If it is helpful for you, you may print the shopping chart I posted in this group to keep track of how much to etransfer to me.
Have fun with the bargains on the Stampin4fun garage sale!

I tried to do a video to explain how it works.  The only mistake in the video is that I said payment has to be within 24 hours but it's actually within an hour. 

That's it!  It should be easy!  Just make sure you are keeping track of what you are buying so you can tell me so I can pick and bag and so you can pay me accordingly. 

Have fun! 


Don't forget about my August shopping special: Get a free package of stampin' dimensionals with your order of $60 or more.  Contact me or shop online



No comments:

Post a Comment