Monday, August 17, 2020

Summer Nights Stamping

Did you know each month Paper Pumpkin does a facebook live video showing some fun alternates for that month's kit? 

You can see the facebook video HERE if you have a facebook account. 

I had fun with the July kit and created some alternate projects: 

Those little bags in the kit just shouted pockets to me so I made a pocket card and you could glue a gift card to the back.  I used a 1 1/2" circle punch to fold and glue on top to make like a little pull tab. 





Here's a take on the gum holder that I showed previously.  I used used some Night of Navy cardstock and layered the beautiful coloured postcard paper that was included in the kit. 





Lastly, I couldn't resist making a shaker card.  That's all I could see when I looked at the vellum mason jars in the kit. This photo doesn't show the cool sequins creating the shaker effect in the jar but trust me, it's so fun to make shaker cards! 
Maybe you can see it better in the Paper Pumpkin live facebook video



If you haven't had the pleasure of enjoying a paper pumpkin kit yet, make sure to grab a kit.  It's a great way to get some crafting without having to stress about finding all the right craft supplies because everything is in the box!  Super convenient and it's such a great price! Only $30 plus tax for a box that includes stamp, mini ink, embellishments etc.  What a deal! 

Subscribe HERE. You can enjoy a kit every month or skip or cancel anytime.  No strings attached. It's just a box of fun! 

Each month is a different kit and there's always a little sneak of what is to come.  Here's information about the September kit: 

  • Kit contains enough supplies to create 20 cracker box treat packages.
  • Each cracker box treat package can be customized to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, the autumn season, or all three!
  • Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Cinnamon Cider, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, white


Yesterday I gathered online with some ladies for a paper pumpkin stampin' social.  It was a fun and creative way to spend an afternoon.  Each attendee had their own box and the host also received some special host rewards!  A paper pumpkin stampin' social is as great activity for adults or children alike!  Contact me to book your date so you can have fun with friends and earn some extra special host gifts as well! 
Thanks for dropping in! 


Don't forget about my August shopping special: Get a free package of stampin' dimensionals with your order of $60 or more.  Contact me or shop online



No comments:

Post a Comment