Sunday, May 24, 2020

Time for Technique Class


How does a month go by so slowly and quickly at the same time?
It's time to register for the monthly technique class.
Always the first Monday of the month. For June it will be June 1st
We will continue with the online zoom class format with cardmaking packets that can be picked up from my home.  After the class you'll receive the video recording and written tutorials.

I'm excited about the June class for two reasons
1) to get your class free you can place an order that day...yes! You can choose things from the new catalogue.  (It officially goes live on June 3rd but by the time I get orders all sorted I bet it will be June 3rd)
2) I love the cards we are going to make!  We're going to learn how to use Window Sheets in three different ways!




Choose the 10am session or the 7pm session.

The class fee is $25 or FREE with an order (min. $30)
Why not enjoy some crafty fun with me?
I precut all the cardmaking packets for you so that you can simply use your own stamps and ink and stamp along with me online.

If you're long distance, I'm happy to mail the packets to you.

Register here for the 10am session
Register here for the 7pm session

Keep calm and stamp on friends!


Check out my product of the month



Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment