Thursday, May 21, 2020

One Stamp, Three Cards!

Did you catch what I made on my facebook live video on Tuesday?  Don't worry if you missed it!  I'll post the video below.
Thank you to Team S.T.I.C. girl Amanda who invited me to play along with her Mystery Stamping session.  She would just give instructions on facebook with paper measurements but I was allowed to use whatever stamps and colour I wanted.
Of course I used the product of the month Breathtaking Bouquet.
I made the card using coastal cabana


I liked the card so I decided to share it on my weekly Facebook live but I really wanted to try a different colour.  Although I liked the Coastal Cabana I sort of felt like a more "elegant" colour would work better with this stamp set. 

Here's what I made on Tuesday. 



The second card uses the #sharesunshine digital download that Stampin' Up! released as a fundraiser. 
Read more about this great fundraiser and see a few of the timely images HERE


So, what do you think?  Coastal Cabana?  Blackberry Bliss? Which do you prefer?


All the measurements are mentioned in the video.  I'll paste the supply list below. Just scroll to the bottom.
Stampin' Hugs!






Check out my product of the month



Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment