Thursday, February 20, 2020

Spring Sweet and Simple

Time to register for the February Sweet and Simple card class!  It's always on the last Wednesday of the month.
This month I wanted to showcase some sweet colours for spring!

Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards we will make!


Of course you can change the sentiment to whatever you want but that sweet little raccoon makes me smile!! 
I know when you make it, whoever you give it to will smile as well! 

The best thing is that little raccoon is easily cut out with the new Special Days Dies (only available while supplies last) 

Nope.  No need to do any crazy fussy cutting with little scissors! 

Hope you can come stamp with me next week on Wednesday Feb. 26th! 
Make 4 different cards for only $20 or FREE with an order (min. $25) 
It's a great value and a fun night out! 
Guess what!?  When you bring a new friend, you can both make a bonus 5th card! 




Product List
Check out my product of the month


Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment