Wednesday, February 19, 2020

A pretty card


Did you see the project I shared on my facebook live yesterday?  It's using the Product of the month: Beautiful Moments.
I have two favourite things about this card.  I love the frame that encircles the stamped image and I love how the ribbon coordinates with the project so perfectly!


Check out the recording of the video to see how I did it all! I'll paste the supply list below.  Remember, you can shop on my online store to nab anything you need! 
If you want to enjoy making some Beautiful Moments cards yourself, why not sign up for my Beautiful moments class!  Today's feature card will be one of the beauties we will make! 
Click here for details and to register for the Beautiful Moments class: online or in person! 







Check out my product of the month



Product List

Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment