Monday, March 2, 2020

It's March! Celebrate with a free stamp set!

Did you know March is a special month? This March marks the seventh year that Paper Pumpkin has been delivering happy crafting boxes.

To celebrate, they are putting an extra stamp set in every March paper pumpkin kit!

You do not want to miss the March kit! Make sure to register BY March 10th! 


The exact designs and content of the kit are always a surprise but this is what we know: 

Kit contains supplies to make 12 notecards. 
Envelopes included
Bonus extra free stamp set  (that means two stamp sets in the box) 
As usual, you'll get the ink spot and any needed embellishments
Coordinating colours: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Grapefruit Grove, Gray Granite, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce, and So Saffron

Two ways to get your paper pumpkin box!

1) Become a month to month subscriber with me simply by registering on my unique link. This means you will be one of my pumpkin pals and will get invited to my annual host appreciation event.

It's called: Hassle free crafting! You'll get your box delivered every month and you won't miss out! Every month the projects are professionally designed and satisfaction guaranteed! You can cancel anytime.


2) Prepay for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months of Paper Pumpkin.
The benefit of this is that purchasing a prepaid code can contribute towards earning saleabration freebies.
(unfamiliar with saleabration? Check out this post here)

You can shop and prepay for your paper pumpkin here on my online store

Once you purchase a prepaid, you will be emailed a code that you will need to input on my paper pumpkin site.  You can use your code any month you want! 


In case you're not at all familiar with paper  pumpkin, here's a video from last month's kit so you understand how lovely, how happy and how easy these kits are! 

Thanks for dropping in! 

p.s. I do have a stash of past paper pumpkin kits that I can cash and carry so you can come over and purchase one right away.  (great idea to do over the March break)  Just contact me directly and I can let you know what I have on hand. 









Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment