Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Time for Technique Class!

Technique class is typically the first Monday of each month!  Here we are almost in February!

I had it in my mind we were going to do fancy gatefold cards this month.  I would have done three different types of fancy gatefold cards but then I saw this awesome card from my friend Karina Chin


I knew I absolutely had to make this.  What better place than technique class? 

So, on Monday Feb. 3rd we are making two fancy gatefold cards and one "dresser" card. 

Here's a sneak peek of one of the gatefold cards


Register here for the 10am Class in my home studio in Markham, Ontario, Canada
Register here for the 7pm class



Did you know my Stampin4fun club members always get written tutorials for the three fancy cards we make in class AND two bonus tutorials? 

Learn about membership HERE


Thanks for dropping in! 




Check out my product of the month






Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment