Thursday, January 30, 2020

A fancy Fold Valentine

Hello!  Did you miss my facebook live video this week on my facebook page?

Here's the card I made.


And when you open it it looks like this. 
It's a fancy gatefold. 


See how I did it on this replay video 




I can't believe we're already done one month of the fantastic Saleabration promotion!

Make sure you take advantage of everything!
Shop (get a free gift with every $60 spend)
Host: (get a free, cute, Little Ladybug stamp set while having fun with your friends)
Join: (get a free paper trimmer, paper sampler and stamp set on top of the already great starter kit deal)

Read about saleabration HERE

Here's the supply list for the items I used on the fancy fold valentines card.  Click on any of the images to take you to my online store.




Product List
Check out my product of the month






Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment