Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Time for Techniques!


Each month on the First Monday, I run a technique class.  It's a chance to do those step up, fancier cards that I don't get to do very often.

I can't believe it's almost time for technique class again!  Was it just me or did November totally FLY by???

The theme for December's technique is "Masks".  We'll be using the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks

and we'll also be doing something cool with embossing folders! 

Here's a couple of the cards we are making: 

thank you to my friend Kylie Bertucci who inspired this card


Register now for technique class!  I have a 10am session
or a 7pm session. 
The cost is just $25 or free with an order (min. $30)
I also have a take it 2 go option where I"ll send  you the card pieces and instructions for just a min. $40 order. 

A lot of the ladies who come to technique class are Stampin4fun club members because this gives them added benefits including tutorials, free  product, 20% discount coupon and more!

Yes!  Membership has it's benefits.

Now is a great time to become a Stampin4fun member!  Just let me know by contacting me

Read more about membership HERE

Thanks for dropping in! 







Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment