Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Christmastime is Here


Stampin' Up! sure knows how to keep us drooling!

They've just released a brand new Suite called Christmastime is here. It's important to mention that the items in the suite are only for November WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

Let me show you each of the elements in the suite

Christmas Rose Stamp set


Christmastime is here specialty dsp

Gold shimmer ribbon
Glitter Gold enamel dots


Roses Dies
Charming Rose Bracelet

There are bundle discounts available when you purchase everything or when you purchase the stamp set and dies together.

Enjoy today's video which shows how to make this card:


This video is a recording from my Tuesday @ 2 facebook live.  
I hope it showcases this great suite and I will be showcasing this suite all month long so make sure to tune in and join next week's facebook live on my facebook page so you don't miss any inspiration! 




Here's the supply list.  Just click any of the images to take you to my online store. 


Product List










Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment