Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Love of Felt

This summer I had the chance to sit down and make 12 beautiful cards using the Love of Felt project kit. 
I was pleasantly surprised how stunning the finished cards looked so I had to offer it as a class!
(register here) 

The artwork of the stamps are crisp and clean and the felt accents give such lovely texture!
These are special and cheerful cards!

Here's a few photos of the cards I made:

I love how it has coordinated envelopes! 


See what I mean about the crisp and clear stamping and the exquisite felt accents? 


Here's the details for the live class that will be in Markham on Wednesday September 25th

Come enjoy this class where you will make 12 cards using a beautiful kit. Your 12 cards will have stunning colour and texture with special felt accents with envelopes and a decorative storage box to match.  Cost: $50  
Date: Wednesday Sept. 25th  time: 6:30pm

By coming to the class live, you can use my stamp set and ink so the class fee is just the cost of the kit.  It's a great deal and you'll go home with 12 cards. 



If you can't make the date or you live long distance, then just let me know you want the take it 2 go option and I'll get the kit with the stamp set delivered to you.  Then you only need your own ink and adhesive to compete the 12 cards. 

Please register by September 14th at the latest! 




Thanks for dropping in! 






Don't miss my Sizzlin' Summer offer





Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment