Monday, September 2, 2019

Gift of Fall

Happy Monday!  It's a long weekend up here so my plan today is to get into my craft cave!  There's lots to do here to get geared up for the fall!  However, we do have plans to see a movie this afternoon.  It's a last hooray for the younger kids before they go to school tomorrow!

I just thought I would share some cards I made using the Gift of Fall Add-on kit.
What is this kit you ask?

Well, the August Paper pumpkin kit contained beautiful elements to create tags for small gift bags.


Stampin' Up! had the smart idea to create an add-on notecard and envelope pack if you want to take the elements in the paper pumpkin kit to create cards. 
(Can I say the crushed curry seam binding in the kit is to die for?) 


Anyway, I was looking at the gorgeous notecards and I thought they were so beautiful that I could just stamp something simple and the card would still be stunning. 

Here's what I made: 






It was so simple!  With just punches, merry merlot ink, some scraps of cardstock and metallic pearls we've got fast and simple cards to send for the fall season.

Did I mention that these gift of fall notecards are only available while supplies last?? Don't wait to nab those beauties!

I'll paste the supply list and feel free to click on any of the images to take you to my online store!
Last chance to get in on my Sizzlin' summer offer with your order!

Product List




Don't miss my Sizzlin' Summer offer





Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment