Friday, June 14, 2019

It's Sizzlin' Summer Time!

I'm so excited to share that once again I am offering my Sizzlin' Summer Special! 

I love the hot weather of summer so much!  I love the longer days and I especially love sunshine! It just makes me happy!

Giving away prizes also makes me happy! I'm giving away a whole bag of prizes at the end of the summer! 

One of the prizes will be this lovely Let it Ride Stamp set! Another prize will be a $20 gift certificate!


I will have other great prizes like embellishments, cardstock and more! 

There's a few different ways to earn raffle tickets for the prizes! 

1 ticket for every class attendance ( live or take it 2 go) 
1 ticket for every $30 order
2 tickets for bringing a new friend to class
5 tickets for hosting a private class

Hurry!  The chance to earn raffles begins June 15th and ends Sept. 10th! 


Why not start earning raffles by coming to Sweet and Simple class on June 26th? 
Here's one of the cute cards we will make! 

Thanks for playing along with me! 












Come visit me on facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment