Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Welcome to the Team!

There's just about 10 days left to take advantage of the amazing starter kit offer going on right now!

Get $70 FREE in your starter kit plus get $14 coupon and there's no shipping or tax on your starter kit (in most provinces)

Yes!!

Here's how it works:
You choose $205 of whatever product you want from the catalogue (you can even choose from the not yet released holiday catalogue).  You pay only $135 no shipping (and usually no tax in most provinces)
Also when you get the starter kit during this special, Stampin' Up! will send you a $14 coupon!

That's why it's called the Extra Extra special!
It's extra in your starter kit and then and extra $14 coupon!


Anyone can buy the starter kit!  Whether you want to enjoy the discount, or get more creative inspiration, or be first to see the catalogue or earn some extra $$, it's perfect for you! 

I love my Team S.T.I.C stampers because our common denominator is that we love stamping! 

I would love to have you join our fun community! 
Anyone can join! 
Read all about the perks HERE

and Join the Fun now!






Hurry!  This offer ends August 31st!  Don't wait! Start enjoying the savings, earnings and fun community now!

Oh, I almost forgot!  I wanted to show you some cards I made to send to our newest team members!
I used the new Follow Your Art Suite! I expect I'll have a card to send you when you become a Team S.T.I.C stamper!



Thanks for dropping in today!  Don't hesitate to contact me anytime! 



Don't miss my Sizzlin' Summer offer





Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment