Thursday, August 22, 2019

Stamping for a purpose

So often I stamp because I’m prepping for a class or a swap. 
I hadn’t realized that I haven’t stamped for a non Stampin Up event for a long time! 
Well this week I took a morning to make a batch of cards and little gifts for hospital staff at Southlake hospital. 
My mother in law has been in hospital for about 4 weeks after a stroke. She’s received great support from the team. There were so many people involved in her care: physiotherapist, occupational therapist, physio assistant, speech therapist, home care coordinator, OT assistant, nursing...
Anyway, it seemed right to make some thank you cards and little gifts. 
It felt good to sit down and stamp a stack just to show some gratitude. I CASED this card from a swap I received from Team STIC girl Zahra Premji. 










We wrapped the handmade creations up with a tin of popcorn and they are all set to hand out tomorrow when we pick up mom from the hospital. 




Did you notice that cute little curvy treat box? It’s not in the annual catalogue...it’s a little sneak peek of something coming in the holiday catalogue. 
Get ready and get excited for the holiday catalogue! 
I spent a chunk of today getting the holiday catalogues packed for the mail to send out! 
It goes live September 4th so stay tuned...I will be showing some new goodies and creations soon! 
Thanks for dropping in! 


No comments:

Post a Comment