Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Time for a Holiday Catalogue Paper Share!

A new catalogue is coming so that means it's time for another Stampin4fun paper share!

Why not get a sampling of the new designer series papers at a fraction of the cost of buying all the full packs?

Here's how my Stampin4fun paper share will work.
All papers will be 6" X 6" in size and you will receive at least 2 samples of each design from 8 different paper packs! (since our papers are double sided you need to have the opportunity to experience both sides right?)
Participating in this paper share is easy! It's $65 for everything listed below and you will be able to pick up your share from me by the 28th of September. Live long distance? No problem! Anyone in Canada can participate in my paper share. Just tack on $15 for shipping direct to your door!
Once you register for your ticket choice below (paper share for pick up or paper share with shipping) then I will send you an invoice which you can pay by credit card or you can send me an Electronic money transfer.
You must pay for your share by September 14th
That's it!
12 sheets of Toile Tidings DSP
24 sheets of Wrapped in Plaid DSP
12 sheets of Let it Snow DSP
24 sheets of Night Before Christmas DSP
12 sheets of Brightly Gleaming DSP
24 Sheets of Feels like Frost DSP
12 Sheets of Come to Gather DSP
12 Sheets of Monster Bash DSP



Make sure to register before the deadline!





Don't miss my Sizzlin' Summer offer





Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order


Come visit me on facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment