Monday, August 26, 2019

Noble peacock

What a fun day today! I drove out to Owen sound area to visit with Team STIC. Girl Chris. I even got to see her stamp room. (I love checking out others stamp room) 







 I stayed to enjoy her scrapbooking class.
I was so excited to enjoy a class...especially a scrapbook class. 
I had fun catching up with Chris and then did this gorgeous scrapbook spread. 
I already know what photos I’m going to put on the page. It will be perfect for my daughters grade eight graduation this past June. Her dress was blue so I think the photos will look gorgeous with this spread! 






The detailed peacock dies (item 149464) are soooo gorgeous!! 

If you want to get some scrapbook pages ( or even a whole album) done in an evening, make sure to contact me so we can organize a scrapbook class for you! 
Thanks for dropping in! 



No comments:

Post a Comment