I love the product of the month program
It's brilliant!
When you place a $100 or more order, you can add a special product of the month for just $7.
It's a steal of a deal!
Each month a new exclusive product is released!
For september it's the Luxe Foliage paper
Last week I did a little video where I played with the paper and created something that I think is simple yet sophisticated
Check out the video replay HERE
The gold foil accents make the paper extraordinary!
Don't miss out on your chance to nab the product of the month, then share what you create using the paper. I would love to see!
Check out the supply list!
Shop authentic, high quality products with me and receive a step by step tutorial as my thank you to you!
Product ListShop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order
Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE


![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Gold Foil Sheets [ 132622 ] Gold Foil Sheets [ 132622 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/132622s.jpg)
![Luxe Foliage 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper [ 168599 ] Luxe Foliage 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper [ 168599 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168599s.jpg)
![Secret Sea Classic Stampin' Pad [ 165285 ] Secret Sea Classic Stampin' Pad [ 165285 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165285s.jpg)
![Stampin' Seal [ 152813 ] Stampin' Seal [ 152813 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/152813s.jpg)
![Extraordinary Life Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167713 ] Extraordinary Life Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167713 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167713s.jpg)
![Scalloped Blooms Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167639 ] Scalloped Blooms Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167639 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167639s.jpg)
![Gold Adhesive Backed Dots [ 168467 ] Gold Adhesive Backed Dots [ 168467 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168467s.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment