Tuesday, September 15, 2026

A spur of the moment idea

The first day of school was a bit nostalgic. I don't have any more little ones to walk to school or get new backpacks ready.  My kids are independent! 

This gives me pride but also a little feeling like I miss the excitement of the first day of school and all the possibilities that might come with it. 

So, I had a spur of the moment idea! 

I'll just set up a table outside my house for kids and parents to make a little back to school craft! 

I knew I had the perfect stamp set: 


So a last minute call to an angel on Team STIC (Judy) who was completely game to help me with this crazy idea. 


The card had a little too much fussy cutting and the table was so crowded I'm sure I missed lots of kids walking by but it was fun! 
It helped me celebrate the first day of school with those in my neighborhood! 

Here's the card I prepared: 


Check out a video of me creating this card HERE

I'll try to paste the supply list below.  
I love what I do and I love sharing it! 
Thanks for dropping in and I'm always grateful for support of my small Canadian business. 
Cheers! 

Product List









Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order

Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE



















No comments:

Post a Comment