Halloween approaches!
I'm not a spooky, death focused halloween crafter.
I'm more of a cute halloween crafter!
This card I made at a shoebox swap with other demonstrators falls into the cute halloween crafting in my opinion!
Thanks to Kristen H for the idea!
I mean look at that ghost! It's not a scary ghost! It's a cute ghost!
Want to see how this card is made? It features the Oh My Fright Bundle
It's so adorable!
Enjoy this video showing step by step how I made this cute card.
I'll paste the supply list below. Click on any of the images to take you to my store!
Thanks for dropping in!
Product List Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order
Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE


![Basic Gray 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 121044 ] Basic Gray 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 121044 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/121044s.jpg)
![Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad [ 149165 ] Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad [ 149165 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/149165s.jpg)
![Oh My Fright Bundle (English) [ 168176 ] Oh My Fright Bundle (English) [ 168176 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168176s.jpg)
![Frightfully Fun 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 168168 ] Frightfully Fun 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 168168 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168168s.jpg)
![Adhesive Backed Bats Ghosts & Dots [ 168180 ] Adhesive Backed Bats Ghosts & Dots [ 168180 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168180s.jpg)
![Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 121045 ] Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 121045 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/121045s.jpg)
![Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine [ 149653 ] Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine [ 149653 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/149653s.jpg)
![Swirls Of Magic Embossing Folder [ 168179 ] Swirls Of Magic Embossing Folder [ 168179 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168179s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 159276 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 159276 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/159276s.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment