Friday, June 18, 2021

Get Ready for Summer!

My favourite season of the year is almost upon us!
I love to celebrate summer! It's a time to relax, hang out with friends, enjoy drinks on the patio and eat ice cream!  What's not to love about summer? 

In my Stampin4fun business I want to make summer extra fun for you too! 
Introducing Sizzlin' Summer Bonus Days! 

I am giving away special bonus gifts! Why not make the most of this offer and claim as many gifts as you can?!



Here's all the specific details! 

Get a $10 gift certificate from me when you refer a friend! 
Your friend just has to register and pay for a class in July or August 
or 
Your friend has to place an order with me (min. $40) in July or August
**One gift certificate/ friend (so yes, you can earn multiple gift certificates, the more friends you refer!)
**Friend must not have attended a class or shopped with me in the past year
**Make sure to tell me who your friend is so I can thank you 

Get a FREE technique class or Sweet and Simple from me in September when you register for 6 or more of my classes/events in July/August. 
This is a $25 value! 
Remember, even if you are not available to attend the class live, tutorials/video will be available after the class so you can enjoy your class on your schedule! My July class registration can be found HERE
My August class registration is HERE

Get a FREE Stamp Set of your choice when you book a Stampin' Social Party!
Choose any stamp set from the annual or holiday mini catalogue!
Enjoy a crafty, social activity with your friends
I prepare the projects, you and your friends enjoy creating!
I customize the Stampin' Social to your interests but check out a few options HERE
Great opportunity to earn additional free product through Stampin' Rewards. 
(A recent host earned over $100 free stampin' product!)
**free stamp set up to a $40 value

I can't wait to celebrate summer with you! 
Make sure to stamp and share so you can claim your special summer bonuses from me! 

Thanks for dropping in! 


Check out all my important and up to date links HERE


June Online Ordering Special: Receive a 4 adhesive sheets (6X12 size) FREE when your online order is $60 or more.  Shop online HERE  





Any Orders $100 or more will receive the current month Global Creative Tutorial Bundle FREE! 
June focus: Beauty of the Earth Suite





You can also purchase these tutorial bundles that include written and video instruction
Payment



Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order

Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE













No comments:

Post a Comment