Monday, June 21, 2021

Maui Achievers Blog Hop: With Sweet Strawberry


Hello!  Thank you for dropping in today as I participate in the Maui Achievers Blog hop.  
Demonstrators from all around the world will be posting their projects and sharing their creativity. 

Make sure to use the blog hop list below to hop along to the next blog and carry on until you've seen all the inspiration! 

Today I wanted to share a Sweet Strawberry card that we'll be making in my July card class. 
This stamp set and the coordinating punch are a really sweet combo! 





Around here the strawberries are coming into season.  When I went for a bike ride last week I could actually smell the scent of strawberries in the air when I cycled past a local farmers field.  It practically made my mouth water! (It didn't actually water because my mouth was dry due to the huffing and puffing from cycling.  Physical exercise is NOT a strength of mine)

I wanted to keep this card sweet and simple but I couldn't resist a little embossing using the Meadow moments embossing folder and a splash of colour with the red ribbon.  I'll post the complete supply list below at the end of the blog post. 



Hope this card inspires you to do a little summer stamping! 



Register for my upcoming classes (including the value priced sweet and simple class) today! 
Register HERE

Thanks for dropping in!  Make sure to hop along to see the other inspiration! 




June Online Ordering Special: Receive a 4 adhesive sheets (6X12 size) FREE when your online order is $60 or more.  Shop online HERE  





Any Orders $100 or more will receive the current month Global Creative Tutorial Bundle FREE! 
June focus: Beauty of the Earth Suite





You can also purchase these tutorial bundles that include written and video instruction
Payment



Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order

Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE













Product List

1 comment:

  1. A simply sweet card Genevieve! Thanks for taking part in the Maui Achievers Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete