Thursday, June 17, 2021

Simply Succulent Card

Hello! 
I had fun sharing this card earlier this week on my weekly Tuesday @ 2 live stamping show. 
I'll post the supply list below (click on any of the images in the supply list to take you to my online store) but here's a few photos and the replay video. 


The adhesive sheets and foam adhesive sheets really helped to adhere to the greenery pieces at the back. 
(Don't forget I'm giving away 4 sheets of the adhesive sheets with your min. $60 online order this month) 
Watch how I did it in my video HERE


See how the foam sheets really lift and pop the element? 


If you were with me live, you'll be pleased to know I found my original sample!  (buried under papers on my desk of course) 

Which one do you prefer? The one on the left is the original sample I made and the one on the right is the one I made during the live video. You can let me know in the comments! 



Thanks for dropping in! 




June Online Ordering Special: Receive a 4 adhesive sheets (6X12 size) FREE when your online order is $60 or more.  Shop online HERE  





Any Orders $100 or more will receive the current month Global Creative Tutorial Bundle FREE! 
June focus: Beauty of the Earth Suite





You can also purchase these tutorial bundles that include written and video instruction
Payment



Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order

Need help shopping online? Watch this video HERE













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment