Thursday, August 6, 2020

The Party is in Full Swing!


I had a great time doing a walk through of the new mini catalogue to kick off the online party! 
Were you in my facebook group to enjoy it? 

If not, no worries because you can watch the replay here






Here's a couple photos of what I shared and stamped through the walk through: 


The fantastic Tag Buffet  kit

and the comforting Heartwarming Hugs Suite



I have some extra special kick off party perks going on right now but only until Friday August 7th 9pm EST.  
door prize, mystery bags, free gifts, free class in the mail and more! 


As you know I love to stamp, I love to share what I make and I love to make it fun for you to enjoy stamping with me! 

I'm planning to do a party finale live tomorrow at 5pm est so feel free to join in for stamping fun and inspiration! It will be in my facebook group

Hope you enjoy the party! 
Thanks for dropping in! 










Come visit me on Facebook!





No comments:

Post a Comment