Monday, August 3, 2020

This 'n That


I thought I'd share a few photos of things that have been happening with me lately! 

I can't say I am happy about the pandemic but am trying very hard to make the best of such an unusual situation. 

I finally managed to get my act together and contact my hairdresser and received a long overdue haircut.  My long hair just didn't feel natural to me and I figured it was time. I was a little nervous about going to the salon since I haven't gone since maybe January.  Generally I felt comfortable.  All the staff wore masks and it wasn't too too crowded.  
I decided to embrace my natural highlights (aka grey hair) instead of going through the whole colouring process.  
Whew, I feel like a new person with the haircut!  Who would have thought a year ago that getting a haircut would be such a big deal?! 




Our family decided to get a zoo membership as it's an easy outdoor family activity to enjoy and the Toronto zoo is so close to our home. 



I'm not sure how long my teen aged children will be willing to enjoy family outings together so I suggested we also go out for dinner together after the zoo as well.  The Boston Pizza patio was perfect.  I love our time together! 


The Stampin4fun world is still hopping since a new mini catalogue goes live tomorrow! 


I'll be doing a facebook party kick off in my facebook group tomorrow.  So instead of the usual Tuesday @2 on my facebook page, make sure to head to my facebook group instead! 


And if you like the idea of doing some stamping yourself with new product, then make sure to register for this month's sweet and simple card class!  I'll prepare 4 cardmaking kits for you using brand new holiday catalogue product! Want to make a second set for free?  Simply invite a new friend to register for the class as well! Last call to register so I can order supplies.  Shipping is taking longer so I've been trying to set my RSVP dates earlier than usual. 


Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards we'll be making! 



Lastly, I have a special August offer to make it even more enticing to shop from the new catalogue...
Get a free package of stampin' dimensionals when you place a $60 or more order.  


I think that's all the news for today!  I hope you are keeping well.  Thank you for dropping in! 





Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!





No comments:

Post a Comment