Monday, August 10, 2020

Life is Beautiful


What fun we had at the Stampin4fun online party last week!  I spent some time today making sure I've got everything organized on who gets party perks and drawing raffle winners and other such fun. 

In case you missed the live video I did on Friday for my party finale, I'll  post it HERE




The new mini catalogue is not just about Christmas.  The cover can be a bit deceiving that way. 

Trust me, there are a lot of other beauties in that book too. 

For example, Life is Beautiful

I had to buy this stamp set since it is the million dollar stamp set of  LeeAnn Greff
I had the pleasure of serving with LeeAnn on the advisory board in 2014 so any stamp set of hers, needs to be a stamp set of mine! 


Here's a photo of the card I made using that set on the finale video. 

I don't know if you can see the effect of the shimmery white cardstock in this close up photo...


The simplicity of this stamp set is what makes it gorgeous! 

I'll post the supply list below! 
Thanks for dropping in!  Hope this card inspires your stampin' mojo! 

Don't forget about my August shopping special: Get a free package of stampin' dimensionals with your order of $60 or more.  Contact me or shop online






Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order










Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment