Thursday, July 23, 2020

A little treat using Boho Indigo



Here's the project I made this week using the product of the month: Boho Indigo Medley. 
It's a treat holder.  It's sized perfectly to hold a package of gum. 



I think this would be a nice pick me up for someone who's going through a rough patch. 


I'l share the recording of the video below so you can watch and nab all the measurements and how to assemble the box.  I'll post the supply list below as well. 



If you're loving the Boho Indigo Medley as much as I am, don't forget you can purchase it and enjoy creating your own gorgeous projects plus take advantage of the Stampin' Up! Bonus days offer: get a $6 coupon for use in August for every $60 spend in July.  Also, a special stampin4fun offer is you'll get a free package of champagne rhinestones with your $60 online order! 
Feel free to browse my online store




Thanks for dropping in!  




Product List







Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!





No comments:

Post a Comment