Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Some Hippo (and other) Happiness

Who doesn't need an extra shot of happiness nowadays? 

I got a shot of happiness today just by sitting down and stamping! 
I love these cute cards using the Hippo Happiness stamp set!  I can't wait until my Hippo Happiness class on Sept. 19th!  (RSVP HERE)
My whole family was subjected to my running around and pushing the cards in their face saying "aren't these just the cutest?"

Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards we'll be making at the class: 


I do believe it's a fine motto:  When in doubt, be a unicorn. 


I mean, why not? 

Hope this card brought a smile to your face.  If you'd like to stamp with hippos, unicorns and more and enjoy some stampin' happiness with me, please register for the Hippo Happiness Class: 

Saturday Sept. 19th 1pm  Hippo Happiness Stamp a Stack Make 8 cards (2 of  4 designs) using the adorable Hippo Happiness stamp set.  The cards will be sure to bring a smile to anyone’s heart! This is a great value class because the Hippo Happiness stamp set is included in the $38 cost. Add on the coordinating and versatile dies for only $52 more. If you already own the stamp set, substitute any other set of equal value. RSVP by Sept. 1st. Add $10 for shipping to your door. 

Thanks for dropping in! 

Don't forget about my August shopping special: Get a free package of stampin' dimensionals with your order of $60 or more.  Contact me or shop online



No comments:

Post a Comment