Thursday, July 16, 2020

Week two with Boho Indigo Medley

In case you missed my Tuesday @ 2 video yesterday, I'll post it HERE




It's so fun to play with the medley because projects come together so easily.  It's not hard to create when I'm using such gorgeous products. 
Thank you Stampin' Up! 


I enjoyed making this card and I hope you enjoyed learning this simple shadow stamping technique.  I think it really adds to the dimension of the foliage. (I pasted the supply list for this card below)





You can purchase this gorgeous Boho Indigo Medley (along with other high quality products) on my online store

Don't forget the Bonus Days Special.  For every $60 spend now, Stampin' Up! will give you a $6 coupon to use in August.  It's a wonderful time to shop for a few favourites as well as the basics like adhesive and envelopes.



Thanks for dropping in!






Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!





No comments:

Post a Comment