Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Time to Register for August Classes!

It's time to register for the August Stampin4fun classes!
I've got lots happening in August so you can enjoy playing with beautiful paper and colour!
Joining in my August classes also gives you more Sizzlin' Summer Raffle tickets!


I have lots of awesome prizes including a product gift certificate to be won! 

So, grab your calendar and check out what's happening in August! 

Monday Aug. 3rd  10am or 7pm: Technique Class Come learn some fun techniques for your cards. You’ll make 3 step-up wow projects and learn some new things. .$25 or FREE with an order (min. $30).  Classes will be online while pandemic continues. Packets can be picked up from my home the weekend before the class or mailed.  RSVP one week before the class.  Register for the 10am Class HERE
Register for the 7pm class HERE

Thurs. Aug. 6th 7pm Team STIC Celebration : Come check out the fun of the Team STIC Stampers!  We stamp, see stamping demonstrations and learn new things! We’ll meet over Zoom video conferencing until it is safe to gather again. Check it out once to enjoy the vibe but why not join the team by purchasing the starter kit if you want to enjoy it every month! (Plus get many other perks) 

Tuesday. Aug. 4th 2pm Facebook party: Holiday Catalogue Kick Off Join me in my facebook group as I share via facebook live what’s new and hot in the holiday catalogue! There will be party perks, games and prizes! Everyone welcome! Make sure to be a part of my facebook group

Saturday. August 8th 10am  Demonstrator Stamp ‘n’ Share: Calling all Stampin’ Up! demonstrators!  Interested in inspiration and tools to support you in your Stampin’ Up! journey?  This is the event hosted by top demonstrators Genevieve Ko and Zahra Premji is for you!   We’ll showcase at least 12 projects using products from the new holiday catalogue.  In addition there will be networking and training opportunities plus tutorials and videos are provided!  Join us for this completely online event.  If you aren’t able to join live, you can watch the recordings on your own time. Cost: $75 all inclusive price includes make n take packet and pillow gifts.  $35 online pass that includes videos and tutorials. $10 discount for Team STIC and Pretty in pINKster team members.  RSVP ASAP bit.ly/demostampandshare

Saturday. August 22nd 2pm Socially Safe Stamp Camp: A new holiday catalogue is here and it’s time to play and be inspired! Unless public health guidelines change, it will run similar to the June Stamp camp.  Join in over zoom video to see fun stamping demonstrations and see how to assemble the 10 different cards using a wide variety of new holiday catalogue product.  Choose your option for receiving your cardmaking packet and goodie bag: 1) I will pick up my unassembled kit (option to choose a stamping slot in my garage) 2) I will pick up the kit with the 10 cards fully stamped and assembled 3) Please mail my kit with the cards unassembled and unstamped 4) Please mail my kit with the cards fully stamped and assembled. Cost: $65 Register by July 25th. Add $10 for shipping. Save $10 if Team STIC or Stampin4fun club member
Register HERE and I will be in touch to confirm payment and your option choice

Wednesday. Aug. 26th 7pm Sweet and Simple Class: Holiday Catalogue Kick Off Make 4 cards which highlight product from the new holiday catalogue! Cost: $25 includes a new holiday embellishment RSVP by August 4th Invite a new friend to register for the class and both of you will receive a double set of cards FREE! 
Register HERE


August is the launch of the August - December mini catalogue (formerly known as the holiday catalogue) 

I'm working on getting these mini catalogues out to those of you who would like to enjoy one.  Anyone who has shopped with me in the past 6 months is automatically on my list.  If you haven't shopped with me in the past 6 months but would still like a mini catalogue, please let me know and I'll aim to mail one to you!  You just let me know by registering HERE



I've already had great fun playing with new catalogue goodies!  Check out this pretty card which I think I might use for the August Stamp Camp!
I'm loving the inlaid copper accents in this paper!



Hope to stamp with you soon!










Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!





No comments:

Post a Comment