Monday, June 15, 2020

It's almost summer!

I can't believe it's almost officially summer!  Things are certainly different this year so I'm trying to keep calm by trying to keep as much the same as possible....in my life and in my Stampin' business.
So, it's a tradition to have my Sizzlin' Summer promotion over the summer, so let's do it again this summer!

We might not be able to fly to an exciting vacation destination or go to a summer concert but we can keep enjoying stamping! 

Here's the details

To celebrate summer I'm giving out raffle tickets all summer long!  You can earn raffles in a number of ways:

  •  1 ticket for every class attendance
  •  1 ticket for every $30 order
  •  2 tickets for every new friend you bring to class
  • 5 tickets for hosting a private class
The Under my Umbrella Stamp Set and the Ornate Thanks Stamp set are just two of the available prizes to be won! 




I've got a line up of events/classes that you can enjoy from the safety of your home.  Why not register and have a friend join in with you?  

Check out my summer events calendar HERE

Here's a sneak peek of the Prized Peony Class that I'm super excited about.  It showcases the fantastic new suite: 


Saturday. July 25th 1pm Prized Peony Class: Make 8 gorgeous cards using the Prized Peony Stamp set.  Receive the card packets and the stunning stamp set delivered to your door and join in the zoom video class to learn tips and tricks for creating your cards. Cost: $50.  Add on the coordinating dies for only $47 more.  Register by July 6th







Of course you are welcome to shop anytime to get raffle tickets as well! 
Thanks for enjoying stamping and summer with me! 










Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!





No comments:

Post a Comment