Monday, July 20, 2020

Maui Achievers Blog Hop



Welcome to the Maui trip achievers blog hop.  I'm happy to be sharing inspiration with other achievers around the world!  Even if we can't be together in Maui, we can still have fun sharing stamping inspiration.  You're here on my Stampin4fun blog and my name is Genevieve Ko.  Make sure to hop on and visit the next blog and keep hopping around until you've seen all the projects! I'll paste the blog hop list below. 
I believe we are all going to show some of the new mini catalogue preorder product today. 

Here's my sample


I have to be honest, I bought an incredible amount of Christmas products from the mini catalogue but I wasn't quite in the mood to play with them yet since it is steaming hot here in Markham. 
It's kind of fun to take the products and play.  This is one of the cards that we'll be making as part of my August Sweet and Simple Card Class 

Here's a sneak peek of what's coming in that class. 


Since classes are still online due to public health guidelines, I tried not to go too crazy with a lot of different stamps and inks. 

I was pretty pleased with how this card turned out because I think it could be a card for any season and also appropriate for men.  (Making masculine cards is like my nemisis!)
I'll  paste the supply list below.  However remember that some of the items won't be available until August 4th when the August-December mini catalogue goes live. 

I can't wait to see what other mini catalogue inspiration my achiever friends have created.  Make sure to hop over to their blog.  I'll post the blog hop link below! 
Thanks for dropping in! 










Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!






Product List

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this card Genevieve! It's adorable and elegant at the same time. And great for men and woman. Thanks for taking part in the Maui Achievers Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete