Monday, July 27, 2020

A paper rainbow



Happy Monday!  For today's inspiration I thought I would share one of the cards that I offered at my Ladies Retreat Day this past weekend.  Even though we couldn't gather in person, we did meet online over zoom and still had a fun and creative time together. 
When I was designing projects for the day, I really wanted to focus on bright happy colours because I figured I was not the only one who needed a little cheer! 


It's a happy, paper rainbow! I'll paste the supply list below.  
Making a paper rainbow is easy! 

Just die cut different coloured rings in various sizes using our circle dies and then carefully glue them together. 

Hopefully these photos will show you how to create the rings. 
First take a circle die and cut out a circle from the cardstock making sure to leave lots of room from the edges of the cardstock.



Once you have done that, take a larger circle die and place it evenly around the hole you have just cut out with the first circle die.

And Voila!  You have a paper ring which you can then cut in half to create part of the paper rainbow!


What's fun is that you will have all the solid circles that you can use to create other lovely things! 

As a little game, I asked the ladies to take their leftover circles from the rainbow and create something. 

I loved everyone's creativity! Here's just a few of the creations from the Ladies Retreat Day attendees: 

From Allison C



From Karen L



From Sylvia H (don't the sunglasses just crack you up?)



We had such a great time at the Ladies Retreat Day (in a box) that we're going to do it again on Saurday Sept. 19th. 

Please register for your Ladies retreat in a box! I would love to give you a creative escape! 

Thanks for dropping in and I hope you feel inspired to create some bright and cheerful paper creations too! 











Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment