Thursday, May 14, 2020

Two Sweet Flowery Cards!


Did you miss my Tuesday @ 2 Facebook live stamping video this week?
I made two cards this week!

One to show how simple it is to get started with stamping using simply Stamps, Ink and Paper.

I call it taking a SIP.

Stamps, Ink and Paper.  That's all that is needed to create this beautiful card! The Beautiful Friendship stamp set is one of my favourites! Make sure to watch the video below for all the details.


It was quick and easy and so satisfying! 

After stamping this card, I got right into stamping with the Product of the Month: Breathtaking Bouquet
This card was inspired by one I saw on pinterest by Kylie page a demonstrator in Australia
I changed up the colours and this card was born! I'll paste the supply list below. 




Isn't it fun to have paper cut on an angle?  I love how the Breathtaking Bouquet stamp acts as a background stamp but still seems like the star of the card.

This breathtaking bouquet stamp is a LAST CHANCE stamp set. If you want to add this stamp to your collection, it's time to get it before it's gone! Check out this item and other last chance items on my online store. 

Enjoy the replay of Tuesday's video!





Product List

Check out my product of the month


Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment