Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Party Time! Play time!

Look what came in the mail yesterday!!!!


I'll be honest, I have been visiting my mailbox regularly just waiting and waiting for these babies!!! 
As a demonstrator, I've had access to an online version of the catalogue since April 22nd but the paper copy is so much better for me. 
I can put my post it note flags, I flip through it while eating, while getting ready for bed, when I first wake up...well you get the idea. 

The new catalogue goes live June 3rd.  That means last chance on retiring items is only until June 2nd or while supplies last. 

This is an excuse for a party! 
Mark your calendar for May 26th 2pm est! 
If you can't join in live, watch the replay! 

Last Chance, First Glance Facebook Party! 



I'll be stamping with retiring favourites AND soon to arrive new goodies! 

It's a crafting show and stampin' party you can enjoy in your safe home! 

Mark your calendar and I can't wait to see you there! 




Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment