Monday, May 4, 2020

Ah Paris!

Did you know that I love the French language?  I love the sound of it, I love speaking it, I love learning it and I love hearing others speak it.
As a result I love things that remind me of France.

Here's a couple photos of me when I was in France.  Cannes was one of the ports on the Mediterranean cruise incentive trip.



See, doesn't France seem glamorous and beautiful?  Oh the pastries! 

This is why I am sooooooo sad that the Parisian Beauty Stamp, along with the coordinating dies are  retiring. 




Check out this swap card I received from fellow demonstrator Meg Loven if you want a little inspiration using this set. 

I love how the images in the set are great as focal images or background images! (I'll paste the supply list for this card below) 



Have you taken advantage of the LAST CHANCE opportunity to shop from the retiring list yet? 

If not, what are you waiting for?  
Soon beauties like the Parisian Beauty will be gone! 
Browse the last chance items HERE then feel free to shop on my online store or contact me and I can help you place your order! 

I sure am missing the chance to travel right now.  I don't know when I'll get back to Europe or anywhere else for that matter. (stupid virus)  Stampin' Up! has made a decision to cancel this summer's incentive trip to Maui and instead combine it with the 2021 incentive trip.  Although the idea of an extended vacation in Maui next year sounds great, I am really bummed about not being able to see my stampin' friends and be pampered by Stampin  Up! this summer.  (stupid virus) 

So, I'll just have to keep enjoying stamping in my craft cave for all my escapism for now! 
Thank you for enjoying stamping with me! 






Product List





Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment