Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Last Call for Two Great Classes!

So, now that I am doing a lot more mailing of class packets, I've had to move my class registration dates earlier so I can get supplies in time to cut and pack and mail.

Time has flown and it is now Last Call to join in on two great classes! Please register ASAP!

1) Mountain Air Class:
Wed. May 27th 8pm Mountain Air Class: Come make 8 beautiful cards which will be perfect for the men and outdoor lovers in your life.  Create stunning landscapes and experience the new patent pending reversible stamps. Amazing cost of $40 includes the stamp set.  Add on the coordinating dies for only $45 (while supplies last) RSVP by May 6th but don’t wait as supply with Stampin’ up is limited at the end of a catalogue period  Class will run via video conference.  Packets will be mailed to your door or can be picked up from my porch.  You will use your own ink but all the paper and embellishments will be included. 

Register HERE


2) Sweet and Simple Card Class: Masculine Theme:

Playfully dubbed my "man class", 
Come enjoy this relaxing class where you will make 4 cards appropriate for the men in your life.  New and experienced stampers welcome to enjoy this evening. Cardmaking kits will include pre-cut cardstock, embellishments, envelopes and a classic ink pad of your colour choice.  Cost: $20 RSVP by May 6th
So there is no confusion or disappointment, there will be NO male models at this class. Thank you
Register HERE

All year I stamp with flowers, butterflies, flourishes, and all things sweet and feminine.
May is when I remember the men!!!
Get your stash of masculine cards!
Register for one or both of the above classes!
Thanks for dropping in!




Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment