Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Sweet and Speedy!

Hi!  Did you catch my facebook live video yesterday on my facebook page?

I made a batch of sweet and speedy cards using the Witty-cism stamp set.
I have to say it is EXTREMELY satisfying to me to make a stack of cards to send.

If there's any time to send cards, now is the time!
Just as I said in the video, I think sending a handmade card is like sending a hug in the mail.  We can't hug in real life so let's do it by mail!



If you missed my live video, you can check it out HERE. 
You can see how easy it is to create multiples of cards! (The supply list is below)




Oh!  I also forgot to mention the clearance rack has been stocked up with some great new bargains!
Check it out on my online store! 


Check out my product of the month


Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment