Friday, April 17, 2020

Ladies Retreat Weekend...In a Box

Today is a sad/happy day.
This would have been the weekend of my spring Ladies Retreat Weekend.
The Ladies Retreat Weekend is a much anticipated gathering of women where the sole goal is to relax and craft.

We go up to Midland, Ontario, I rent out a ballroom and I aim to give women the space and pampering environment to craft to their heart's content.

There's optional make n takes, meals, little surprise and delight treats, optional classes and lots of inspiration!

It's sad that we can't gather together as planned this weekend.
However, I decided I didn't want to cancel because I know that especially during these difficult times we still need to have crafty therapy and socialize...even if it needs to be over technology.

So, I"m happy because today we kick off the Ladies Retreat Weekend...in a box!
I've set up an exclusive facebook group for the attendees, we'll have games and we'll unveil the pillow gifts and I'll do stamping demonstrations all weekend long and the ladies can create what I demonstrate with their supplies in the box or their own supplies.

We're taking life's lemons and making lemonade!

The theme is a "tropical escape"
See...I'm all ready to kick off the retreat at 2pm today!


I even sent all the ladies a poster they can print and put on their door so family members know that it's their crafty weekend away. 


I had to recruit the help of family members to get all the boxes packed but we did it!!! 




As I was packing the boxes with the make n take supplies, I suddenly realized that they shouldn't be called make n takes this time. 
They are actually take n makes! 

I don't want to show all the secret treats inside yet since we're not officially kicking off the box opening until this afternoon but check my blog at a later date.  I'm sure I'll be posting some of the special handmade treasures inside. 

I'm so grateful to have the opportunity to bring a little escapism and cheer this weekend...even if it's not what we originally expected. 
The format of the Ladies Retreat Weekend might be different this time around but I'm hoping the fun and crafty inspiration will be the same. 

Thanks for dropping in! 






Check out my product of the month


Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment