Tuesday, April 21, 2020

May Technique Class: online

Happy Tuesday!  What a day!  It started out promising as I had made a list of all the catch up things I wanted to do in my Stampin' Up! business.

It derailed a little bit after my son left for a job interview in the family truck and called a short time later to say a rock or something must have hit the window on the highway.

The glass shattered and he (of course) didn't feel safe continuing to drive to the interview.


I'm so glad that no one was sitting next to that window or that the front window wasn't the one that shattered. 

Kevin and I were able to drive out in the other car to meet him and I drove Ethan to the interview since he couldn't drive my manual transmission car. 

So much for my great, productive plans to tackle my "to do" list! 
I'm not too distressed because no routine is sort of a regular thing now!  (stupid pandemic) 
Anyway, I did manage to do my Tuesday @ 2 facebook live today although a bit late and a bit distracted but I'll post that card and video once I get it loaded up tomorrow. 

In the meantime, I wanted to remind you all to consider registering for the monthly technique class.  We're still on social distancing measures so the class will be online via video conference. 
You can enjoy the 10am session or the 7pm session. 
I'm hoping to showcase some fancy folds this month!  

Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards. 



All registrants for technique class will get the precut cardstock, paper and embellishments needed to complete the projects.  In addition, you'll also receive tutorials with measurements. 

Class fee is $25 or FREE with an order (min. $30) on the day of the class. 

Register for the 10am class

Register for the 7pm class

Have a terrific Tuesday!

Check out my product of the month


Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment