Monday, April 20, 2020

Maui Achievers Blog Hop & a Retreat Recap


Hi!  It's been a while since I joined a blog hop but today is the day!  I'm thrilled to be blog hopping with demonstrators all around the world who have all earned enough points to attend the Maui Incentive trip.   Make sure to visit all the other blogs participating in the hop as well!  The list will be below.

I had planned to share some photos from my recent Ladies Retreat Weekend (which turned into an in-a-box/online version due to current events) Since the theme was a Tropical crafting escape, I thought it would be a perfect complement for a Maui achievers Blog hop!

Even though we were all disappointed that we couldn't have our usual spring crafting weekend getaway at the hotel, I am so grateful that so many ladies caught the vision of my online retreat!

We wore our tropical gear, said "Aloha" to each other a lot on the facebook group and one husband even delivered his wife tropical drinks! :






One of the special treats at the retreat are the little surprise and delight pillow gifts throughout the weekend.  I packed them in separate paper sacks in their boxes so we could open them one at a time throughout the weekend.  I did a facebook live "unveiling" video everytime it was time to open a little bag to discover the treat.  It was fun!  

Here's a few of the sweet treats in the tropical escape theme! The little gifts were mostly filled with food items.  I mean we had to keep our crafting energy up with lots of sugar and calories of course! 






Of course we can't forget the make n take projects! 

Here's a few of the make n takes over the weekend.  I demonstrated them all online so the ladies could follow along with the supplies in their box. 




You can see that all the projects and gifts centered around the very fun Tropical oasis suite! As part of their swag bag, everyone received half a package of the dsp and half a package of the trinkets. 
Oh how I love the trinkets!! Look at how cute they are! 





We even did our traditional group photo! 

It just looked a little different than usual! 


We took life's covid lemons and turned it into Hawaiian Lemonade! 

Thanks for dropping in! 
Keep calm and stamp on!! 






Check out my product of the month


Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!




2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! Physical distancing does not mean social distancing! Thanks for taking part in the Maui Achievers Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete