Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Happy Stamping!

It was so great yesterday to hop onto facebook live and share some stamping.  Stampers are so supportive!  People mentioned that they enjoyed the projects and I sure enjoyed sharing them!

For those that don't have facebook, I'll post the video below so you can enjoy some happy stamping projects too!

I decided to do two projects yesterday...because more stamping can't hurt right?

Here's the final sample using the Seriously the Best Stamp set which was a part of the March online ordering special free class in the mail.  I will put the supply list below.


Here's also a little sneak peek of one of the projects that will be in my retreat in a box...it will be a tropical theme








Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment