Monday, March 30, 2020

Pretty things make me happy!

For today's inspiration I thought I would share a card I made for the last Team STIC swap.
I keep looking at it because it makes me happy.  The colours make me happy, the flowers make me happy, and the fact that I MADE THIS CARD makes me happy!

Stampin' therapy is so important...especially because we could all really use some happy distractions right now!



I feel like the white embossed background on the vellum really makes everything extra elegant and gives an extra POP!

I couldn't resist adding a bit of silver thread behind the cake for some extra texture and bling!
I hope this card gives you some happy stampin' inspiration!


Saleabration ends March 31st that means this pretty cake stamp (which you get free with your $60 order) will be gone!

Last chance to enjoy shopping saleabration!
Head to my online store now!

The full supply list is below (sorry I think the cake dies are now sold out but I'm not sure)  It's best not to wait to shop as things do sell out.

Hope you are keeping well!  Stay safe!

Stampin' Hugs.




Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment