Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Facebook party in full swing!

Were you able to follow along with me live in my facebook party today?

Don't worry if you missed it live.  You can still follow the party by heading to my facebook group now!



There are lots of special party perks! I love giving stuff away and I love to share stamping!
The party perks end Thursday at 2pm so don't miss out!



Here's a peek at one of the cards I demonstrated at the party! Head to my facebook group to see the videos!


I LOVE the flowering foil DSP!  It's totally free from Stampin' Up! with your $60 order! 

I'll paste the supply list below!  Click on any of the supplies to take you to my online store
Thanks for dropping in! 



Check out my product of the month


Shop online 24-7 or contact me to help you place your order





Come visit me on Facebook!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment